Google Translator

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Lesson from 12.30 to 1.30pm

Dear 4 Humility,

I've requested for the relief teacher, who will be going into your class at 12.30pm, to return you your Review Worksheets which I have marked. In the event that the teacher does not do so, please get the English rep to take the worksheets from my table in the staffroom and distribute them to the class.

I've also requested for the relief teacher/s to show you the answers to the Review Worksheets and the revision paper that you did last week. Please ask her to show you the answer keys.

The answer key to the Review Worksheets is at the back of 4B Homework Book and Mdm Noriza has a copy of the answer key to the revision worksheets.

All the best for your English paper tomorrow. If you need to ask me any questions related to English, you can give me a call tonight between 8 to 9pm.

Ms Teo YC

15 comments:

  1. okay can't wait .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I score 72 and I learnt that it was helpful and using strategies`

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored 78 and I learnt that without using statergies it would be quite difficult to do the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have scored 80 too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored 85 and learnt more about grammar and vocabulary open ended.


    Yours Truly,
    Krishaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I socred 73.73

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad! I scored 50.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I scored 400/550
    I have learned more about grammar and vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my score
    Total Score:370.00/550.00
    Percentage:67.27%

    ReplyDelete
  10. I scored,
    Total Score: 470.00 / 550.00
    Percentage: 85.45%

    ReplyDelete
  11. I scored
    Total score: 51.00/55.00
    Percentage:88

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is everybody typing their scores??? Wat are they ( The marks) 4 and wat are the scores regarding ??? ( Test paper , asknlearn.com , or the Review worksheet ??? )
    I am very lost and confused ......
    But anyways , I hope that I would do very well, and make you ( Ms Teo ) and my parents happy about it ( my MARKS ).......
    Hahahaha:)
    And I too hope that everyone in the class would also score well and make Ms Teo and parents happy too !:):):):)
    HaHa..... Good Luck Everybody !!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, but too CURIOUS, are u ( MS Teo ) coming to school tommorrow ???:):)

    ReplyDelete