Google Translator

Monday 13 September 2010

Let's go for virtual tours!

Hi 4 Humility,

Term 4 is here and I'm looking forward to teaching you and learning with you for the next 10 weeks. To kick off this term, we will be going to Esplanade on Thursday. In the meantime, you can go for a virtual tour of it by clicking on the following link:
Virtual Tour of Esplanade

For other virtual tours of attractions and places of interest in Singapore, click on the link below:
Virtual Tours of Attractions and Places of Interest in Singapore

Have fun "exploring" the places and I'll see you tomorrow :-)

Ms Teo YC

9 comments:

  1. The virtual tour of esplanade was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. angelina is right

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea... but the merlion was a little bit scary... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Teo, It Was Awesome, But I Cannot Find The Meaning For 'INTERCHANGE'!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa!!! After seeing it , I was really blown away..... It is so COOL......:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Esplanade was really cool!! I had a good trip there! I saw the merlion, the flyer and lots more at the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good Claire gets to see the merlion , so sad for me ,I did not see it . :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm... Ms Teo, are you going to put up more things on the class blog ??? Because I am sometimes very bored and have nothing to do besides studying 4 the examinations so I visit the class blog . ! :) CHEEZE ! :)

    ReplyDelete