Google Translator

Friday 11 June 2010

Reflections on trip to Desaru - school visit

Dear 4 Humility,

The trip to Desaru has helped me to appreciate the nature more e.g. the use of plants to reduce itchiness and how the stick insects play dead in order to get away from their predators. Also, the school visit on the last day of the trip has helped me to have a better idea of the type of games the Malaysian children play as well as the type of food they eat (the kueh kuehs were delicious!)

Hence, for those of you who was with me on the trip, I would like to hear from you how you found the school visit e.g.
(1) How you felt preparing for the song performance
(2) What you learnt from the school visit e.g. the games they play
(3) What is one thing that you would like to tell / ask the pupils in the school if you were to visit them again?

Please email your reflections to me at teoyanchun@gmail.com by 18 June 2010.

Ms Teo

11 comments:

  1. But Miss Teo if the people who did not go for Desaru must we do this ? Is this a homework ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Germaine, this is only for those who were on the Desaru trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Teo , do we sent by google docs or by gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss teo, can you excuse me please?? I didn't even go to the school... I was back at the hotel all long...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I dint even go to desaru.





    Thanks
    J Poorvaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. (1)I felt nervous when I was preparing the song performance.I'm so scared!
    (2)I learnt the bowling game. Instead of the real bowling things,they used a coconut and 10 water bottles!
    (3)I would only say"Hello!".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms Teo , I thought you said to email it to you?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) I felt nervous too...
    2) I have learnt many kinds of game i had never played before like coconut bowling.
    3) I would like to say long time no see.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1)I felt so nervous.I also kept thinking what if something would go wrong.
    2)I too had learnt many different types of games.
    3)I will say "hi friend, nice to see you again arter so long!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) At first, I didn't want to participate but Ms Kwok said that ALL the choir members needed to perform, all the choir members were like;" Awwwwww!!!! So bad!!!" haha.. I still remember that one!
    2)( hmm... this is hard...)oh, I know! I learned how to play the cocnut bowling game!!!
    3)Actually to be honest, I wouldn't say anything... >w<

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt it was awsome and I like doing everthing

    ReplyDelete