Google Translator

Friday 18 June 2010

Reminder to complete earlier tasks and last two tasks for the June holidays

Dear 4 Humility,

Please be reminded to complete the tasks that were assigned the past 2 weeks - (1) book review, (2) view online lesson and take online quiz on idioms, (3) reflection on school visit in Desaru (only for those who went on the trip to Desaru with the school). The tasks need to be completed by 25 June 2010. For more details on the tasks, you can refer to the past blog entries.

Tasks on 18 June:
(1) Go to Little Red Dot blog, read the entries and post at least 3 comments to any of the entries.
(2) Create a personal blog and email me your blog address so that I can create a link to it on the class blog. (Note: you have to let your parents know that you are setting up a blog. For those of you who already have a blog, remember to let your parents know about it.)

That's all for the June holidays. I will not be giving you any more task next week. Thus, take the rest of the time to complete all outstanding tasks and I look forward to seeing you in school the following week. Take care :-)

Ms Teo YC

9 comments:

  1. But ms Teo , my parents do not allow me to have a personal blog. So what must I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Teo, my parents also don't allow me to have a personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too my parents do not allow me to have a personal blog.So what must I do?



    Thanks

    J Poorvaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents said not to make a blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Teo I don't know where to go and create a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have read a story called "My invisible friend the athour is James the summary is abouta boy needs help and their friends help him but they manged to be saved [i cannot find the place to type so i type it here]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still don't know what is a book review, but I only know how to do the idioms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss teo this is the book review you ask the class to do on 3/8/2010
    book review of "Pls Do Not Eat My Sister"This story is about a grumy piano was belong to someone but the narrotr took it .The piano was angry and wanted to go back to its owner .One day the piano tired to eat the narrtor sister ,luckily her mum and the narrator stop it.Then the another day the real owner pass their house ,the piano jump out of the house and was retured to the owner .I enjoyed this story because it show me how much the narrator love her sister.

    ReplyDelete